BOLA Machines and Accessories are manufactured and retailed by BOLA Manufacturing Limited, Registered office: 6 Brookfield Road, Cotham, Bristol BS6 5PQ, UK. Telephone +44(0)117 924 3569. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company registration number: 09027083.
BOLA Manufacturing Limited manufacture ball throwing machines and accessories specifically designed for cricket, hockey and baseball training. Details of all BOLA products can be found on the 'Product List' page at www.bola.co.uk. Our 'Product List' page also includes prices and taxes payable. Carriage costs are displayed in the customers shopping cart for individual items. Customers can calculate carriage costs by clicking on the required goods and the carriage will be displayed in the shopping cart before the customer enters the payment page.
have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, or
to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Any questions
regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to
request a copy of your personal information, a request should be sent
via email to our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Policy was last updated in May 2018.
1. BOLA Manufacturing Limited identifies itself as a Data Controller under Data Protection law. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of BOLA Manufacturing Limited’s non-compliance with applicable Data Protection law, or the relevant competent authority in your legal jurisdiction.
2. You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
3. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information, email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. BOLA Manufacturing Limited uses various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you or your organisation.
5. BOLA Manufacturing Limited is a cloud-enabled business, meaning that during the normal course of interacting with BOLA Manufacturing Limited, your personal data may be stored outside of the EU. We only use Cloud services that have met the necessary standards such as ISO 27001 and the US-EU Privacy Shield to protect and store your data.
6. We will keep your personal data for at least the minimum statutory period allowed, normally in the case of financial records this is 6 years. Please note that BOLA Manufacturing Limited has a legitimate interest in retaining your personal data for legal and financial record keeping purposes.
BOLA Manufacturing Limited will not give your data to any third parties
unless required for the proper administration of your account and for
the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third
parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes.
BOLA Manufacturing Limited endeavours to process orders and deliver goods within fourteen working days of the order being made. If the product you require is out of stock we will contact you within two working days either by email or telephone and advise you when your goods can be delivered.
Should any goods arrive damaged they can be returned and will be replaced at the cost of BOLA Manufacturing Limited or the funds credited to the customers payment card. In the event of customers wishing to change their order after they have received goods they can do this but they must return the goods to BOLA Manufacturing Limited and they may be asked to pay the carriage costs of the return and the replacement. Requests to change orders should be made within seven working days after the day of the original delivery.
If customers find that they no longer require goods that have been ordered they can telephone (01179 243569) or email (email@example.com) BOLA Manufacturing Limited and if the order has not been dispatched they can received an immediate credit to their payment card. If the order has already been processed the goods can be returned for a refund and Stuart & Williams shall pay for the original delivery. The customer may be asked to pay the carriage costs of the return. Requests to cancel orders should be made within seven working days of the day the goods were delivered. Customers have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of goods throughout the cancellation period.
All BOLA Machines are sold with a twelve month inclusive parts and labour guarantee within the UK. In the event of a machine malfunctioning within that time scale in the UK it shall be collected, repaired and returned at the cost of BOLA Manufacturing Limited. Carriage costs outside the UK are not covered by the terms of this guarantee.